Posted on January 31, 2013
YES YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR STUFF IF YOU FEEL LIKE DRIVING TO OUR WAREHOUSE . . .
We can most certainlly schedule a Will Call pickup for you if you happen to be close enough to one of our distribution warehouses. This is for PARTS ORDERS ONLY. Instructional materials are shipped from one location only and are not available for pickup (high-dollar bribes for such a pickup may be entertained at our discretion).
If you want to do a Will Call Pickup at one of our locations, here's how it works:
1. Place your items in your shopping cart.
2. Proceed to checkout.
3. During checkout you will see a field/box entitled "Coupon Code."
4. In that field, enter the Coupon Code from below for the warehouse where you want to pick up your order. You must type the Coupon Code EXACTLY as it appears below, as they are case sensitive and have no spaces. You can also copy and paste it to avoid any problems.
5. This Coupon Code will ensure that any shipping cost is zeroed out during final checkout, and is necessary EVEN IF your order is over $400, and no shipping charge is listed!
6. In the Order Comments section please tell us when you would like to pick up your order AND WHICH LOCATION, and we will do our best to try and accommodate your requested pickup time.
That's all there is to it. Once we have processed your order, we will email you with your pickup date & time confirmation, which also contains a map of the warehouse area and the address of the warehouse.
Our USA warehouses are located in:
Garden Grove, CA (Coupon Code: WillCallCA)
Houston, TX (Coupon Code: WillCallTX)
Pompton Plains, NJ (Coupon Code: WillCallNJ)
Our Canadian warehouse is located in:
Windsor, Ontario (Coupon Code: WillCallCan)
Our other International warehouses:
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS (OUTSIDE THE USA & CANADA) MUST CONTACT ME FIRST FOR DETAILS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AT THE ONLINE STORE
FAILURE TO CONTACT ME FIRST TO OBTAIN THE CODE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING ASSESSED A SHIPPING CHARGE, WHICH WILL HAVE TO BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU.
GENERALLY . . . . Will Call orders finalized early in the day can usually be ready for a late afternoon pickup. Orders finalized between 10am-2pm can usually be ready for a next day after 9am pickup, and orders finalized after 2pm are usually scheduled for an after 1pm next-day pickup. HOWEVER, these guidlines are subject to change on our end based on a variety of factors, such as scheduled golf outings, any special occasion to grab a beer, or days perfect for lounging in a hammock.
NOTE: When orders are placed for shipment, parts may ship from more than one warehouse due to stock issues. So, when placing an order for Will Call pickup, please understand that it is possible that some item(s) still may have to ship to you from another warehouse based on stock issues. If this occurs, we will set up that shipping payment via our Shipping Central section. If you do not want to pay for the shipping of such parts, then we will gladly refund the cost of such parts. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you have any other questions regarding Will Call Pickups, please let me know.
Sales & Merchandising Manager
DIY Road Cases®
Skype: DIY Road Cases or diyroadcases