Latch / For Access Doors & Connecting Cases / Small / Recessed
- CNSL0737/68 + 2007 Catch Plate
- In Stock
- 0.29 LBS
- 2.95 (in)
- 3.58 (in)
- 0.37 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
This latch can be used for creating access doors and connecting stacked cases. Top edge of recessed dish is offset to accommodate extrusions. The hook is spring-loaded to retract back flat against the dish when not fastened.
NOT TO BE USED FOR LID CLOSURES - HOOK LENGTH IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TONGUE & GROOVE CLOSURE DISTANCES. SEE OUR OTHER SMALL VALANCE-SPANNING LATCHES FOR SPECIFIC LID CLOSURE OPTIONS. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONNECTING CASES WHILE IN TRANSIT, OR BEING MOVED IN ANY WAY - ONLY TO SECURE THEM WHILE BEING USED IN A FIXED (STATIONARY) POSITION TO PROVIDE STABILITY FOR THE TOP CASE, SUCH AS A 2-CASE STACKED PHOTO BOOTH ASSEMBLY.
Rivets Required For Installation: 10
Strike Plate for hook included
Four of the rivets require backing washers, or a backplate, as those rivets will install through bare wood internally. The top two rivets install through the aluminum tongue & groove, or hybrid, extrusions and therefore require no backing washers.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A HOLE CUTOUT IN THE CASE WALL FOR INSTALLATION.
TIP FOR PROPER INSTALLATION SPACING BETWEEN LATCH HOOK AND CATCH PLATE KEEPER:
3. Make sure that your butterfly twist latch portion is in the fully open position (allowing for the hook to be at its farthest reach when you engage it)
4. Hold the catch plate keeper in place with one hand on the lid side of the closure to where you would approximate it might go.
6. Position the catch plate keeper so that the curved part of the hook is about an 1/8' beyond the edge where it will grip the catch plate keeper and hold firmly in place.
8. Mark your holes for the catch plate keeper with a sharpie - then you are ready to drill your holes and mount you catch plate keeper.
May Use Air Tight Gasket:
Part # CNSL0737G
May Use Backplate:
Part # CNSL0737/BP
Custom Hook Lentgh:
Call or E-mail Us
See Product Pictures Above